View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 03:53 PM   #62
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I personally think Hill has a better shot than Davis.
I wouldn't put any money on either of them. Combine the two and you end up with a 1st day pick, but ultimately Hill doesn't have the athleticism to my eyes (also seems to lack some intuitiveness as well) and Davis doesn't have the size (but really nice instincts).

I think both are just TOO deficient in the areas they're deficient. Then again, I'd have said almost exactly the same thing about Fenton (and probably did) that I just said about Hill. And Breeland's athleticism is pretty mediocre as well. And both of them were pretty important and largely productive last season.

So maybe Spags has figured his way around some of the athleticism limitations of some of his DBs. But I'd be shocked if he hand-waived Davis's size.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.