View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 10:51 AM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Bell sucks ass in every single aspect of football. Penalties, dropped passes and missed blocks including the play Mahomes got hurt on against Denver and this abortion of an attempted block on the FG. His ass should be on the street today.
Marcellus, you've been on Bell's case in a few different threads lately....and I TOTALLY agree with you.

Whenever there is something noteworthy to say about Bell, it seems that it's due to something that he's done wrong. I swear that the guy hasn't made a "good" play all year. Heck, in that blocked field goal play, I don't think he made contact with ANYONE!

I can't imagine that he'll be with the team next year.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.