View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:15 PM   #39
In Mahomes I trust!

Man it is soooooo hilarious! I of course work with numerous Saints fans who are on the band wagon of TM and Landry "coming home" They bombard me with "You lost Tyreek Hill who is Mahomes going to throw to?" Jesus Christ! Are you fools paying attention to the league? Fun fact, you got Sorenson and Mathieu, a declining Kamara and a QB who can't stay healthy. Whatever. My point is that fans, media and other sources are wanting to see this team fail - Chiefs have one of the toughest schedules - yadda, yadda. Last time I checked, the season has not started yet. I think we will be MORE than fine this season and as my AVI says, "I still believe"! GEAUX CHIEFS! Man I really, really want this to be one of the Chiefs most successful seasons ever! Let's ****ing GEAUX!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote