View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 08:39 AM   #35
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Doesn't hurt my feelings in fact they are wrong most of the time anyways I feel better not being at the top by the "media experts" Everyone is looking that we traded away TYreek, but fail to look at our team at large and what we got in return making us a better team. Not the Patrick Mahomes Tyreek Hill show that really is what cost us the AFCCG because that's all Patrick was targeting most of the time and Bengals got the interception because Tyreek gave it up to a DB.

I harvest tears for my BBQ sauce and looks like I'm going be harvesting a lot of tears this year after each game. Let them look foolish on TV and who cares in the offseason when we have work to do.

It's also a great motivator for the team.
A legit running game and a legit WR #2 fixes that tendency. Unfortunately, the Chiefs developed neither over the course of the year last year. However, the Chiefs had the running game in in the AFCCG. They went away from it on their own. Let's hope Reid has enough sense to stick with something that is so dominant if he's in a position to do so again.
TEX has disabled reputation