View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 09:35 PM   #450
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think I'm at the point where the only WR I'd really love in the first is Brian Thomas Jr. The rest feel like 2nd rounders that we'd be taking a bit early, but in the end I wouldn't be bent out of shape about it bc if the Chiefs take a WR at #32 it'd because that's "our guy" and we didn't want to lose him the top of the 2nd. Seems so much more likely that we take a WR in the second to me. Maybe a trade up like in recent years, but there will also be great options at #64.

The 2nd is just so stacked with WR talent this year it's unreal!
I've been trying to study the teams and their needs and where they are picking. If Thomas falls past Pittsburgh and Philadelphia I think we could trade up with Tampa Bay and get him. Tampa has only 7 picks and their draft needs don't really match up well with what is available at their spot. With only 7 picks in the draft it seems more likely that they would trade down than trade up.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.