View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 02:46 PM   #55
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
This is where Marvel’s cinematic and comic universe tend to struggle when trying to tell individual stories in a “connected” universe. It’s like how Iron Man 3 somehow had Tony Stark get obliterated by rockets by an earth based invader (how?) without SHIELD ever lifting a finger throughout that movie. You just have to turn your brain off to the connectivity of the universe sometimes (when the writers clearly do).

Both Peter Parker and Sam’s meager economic situation makes zero sense with their connection to the Avengers/Tony. The only thing would be if Tony Stark had a Bezos like selfishness to his wealth... but I don’t want to give someone like Rian Johnson any ideas to “explain” this leap in logic like he did for Luke in TLJ. Some of these leaps in logic are better left unexplained, I suppose.
What makes the fact that Sam (and I'm assuming, Bucky and many other Avengers) are broke is what took me right out of the narrative.

FFS, Kylie Jenner, who's a freaking billionaire, set up a Go Fund Me on Friday for her stylist to get health insurance and cover medical expenses from an accident. Nearly $100k has been raised in less than 3 days.

Yet, we're supposed to believe that actual Avengers members are broke? That's just a bridge too far for me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.