Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 12:26 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Side note: There's an actor I was thinking of who looks EXACTLY like Tom Hiddleston. His name is JJ Feild and the only reason I know him is because of the AMC Show "Turn: Washington's Spies: - pretty entertaining revolutionary war era show about the Culper ring. Problem is that Feild really is just a poor man's Hiddleston; same issues Hiddleston would present and nowhere near the actor from what I've seen.

But the guy that plays the main protagonist is an actor named Jamie Bell and he's damn good. He'd be the perfect age for Bond when the next movie is being filmed; mid 30s. I think he'd be a great fit.
Bell is interesting. Wish he wasn't 5'7 though.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.