View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 11:25 AM   #1479
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Highly rated rookie center Billy Price joins the Ermines to lock down the middle of the line, and rookie sensation Rashaad Penny will spell Alvin Kamara as our backup running back. The pieces are coming together.
Was Mr. Morse on your list, by chance? I recognize that I'll have to plug a hole for a few weeks in the middle but I saw that there were several teams, yours included, that did not have a C and so I moved up him up my board by a couple rounds to deal with the position scarcity.

Because man, C falls to absolute shit in a hurry. There are plenty of warm bodies, to be sure (so I think I'll manage to find a stop-gap), but most of them suck badly.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.