View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:57 PM   #392
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Spags vs Brady is real intriguing. Spags has done real well vs Brady. I think it's because his DB's are really disruptive to the quick routes Brady loves. But wonder if Brady has a chip on his shoulder after spags called the Pats out for cheating. Also Arians might have helped Brady open the offense just enough for Brady to be a little different. First time we played Arians went way too aerial. Im guessing they go more with their bread and butter short passing game vs KC.

But my hunch is that if spags beat Brady in his prime, Brady will have an interesting time beating him at 43. I hope I'm right on that.
Spags has definitely gotten the better of Brady in their last two meetings. Without a true shutdown CB or an All-Pro LB. Or a good pass rush, if you're one of those that believes KC lacks good pass-rushing DLs. And yet Spags has sacked Brady 4 times and pressured or hit Brady 16 times, iirc. It's the pressures and hits that are the key to beating Brady. The more he gets hit, and feels pressure, the quicker his clock gets, and he starts getting rid of the ball earlier and earlier. That's when INTs happen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.