Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #790
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Never rode any type of motorcycle growing up(raced quads). Parents get me a big Valkyrie for my 16th birthday. Crashed that thing 2 minutes in, too big, too loud and I weighed 140lbs. Sold it 3 days later.

I wouldn't mind a custom trike though.

Question for the serious people. There was a big fat boy in front of me at the light today. What irked me was the handicap plate. If your vision is good enough to ride a bike you shouldn't need it. If you have a walking problem, you should not be riding a bike, same with if you have that bad of arthritis. Now on a trike, sure. I have rode bitch on my stepdads growing up, cannot fathom how a person could be handicap enough to need a plate.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.