View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 09:34 AM   #56
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
That is probably the only way to go for the NFL.

Go out and sign every NFL-level guy on the streets and have separate training camps to get them in shape. Start the NFL season, any team that loses a player to Covid-19 is allowed to put that player on a "sick list" and switch a player in from the training camp group until their player gets healthy. Training camp guys get paid more while they are on an NFL roster.

The same players must move off/on during sick designation to prevent Teams from rotating guys around looking for better training camp players.

This will allow teams to survive Covid-19 unless a starting QB or uber player gets sick.

I think this is the best way the NFL can survive with Covid-19 and play decent football.
Normally, you are one of the biggest morons on this site. In fact, you still are.

But I generally agree with you here.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.