View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 12:24 PM   #702
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I'm more than happy to "shit" on people that do stupid shit like Rice did regardless of whether they are a Chief, a Devil, or a Brave. My being a fan doesn't force me to tolerate stupidity from people on the team.
Explain how exactly your “no tolerance for stupidly from people on the team” will manifest itself moving forward.

Are you going to boo Rashee everytime he makes a play for the Chiefs next season… as you watch on from your goat farm?

Explain.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.