View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 10:57 AM   #127
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I don't get the comments conflating this accident with Baldwin's politics and general ass-holery.

As of now, this appears to be an unfortunate accident on the set. I don't see how Baldwin's anti-gun beliefs really come into play. And why would he need to "learn a lesson"? I mean, if he's already anti-gun then accidentally shooting and killing an innocent woman isn't likely to make him change his stance, is it?
Eh, I don't agree with it, but I get it. He's very vocal, and very anti-gun, so there's at least a little irony in the whole thing.

But this almost certainly isn't his fault outside of the very fringe scenario where he did it on purpose. If anything, it will likely strengthen his anti-gun stance and likely make him an advocate for eliminating real guns on sets entirely.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.