Thread: Chiefs Good game Chiefs fans
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 09:55 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
Yeah he had nearly 400 yards and 2 TD’s.

Didn’t feel like it though, did it?

Everyone talks about the Chiefs offense, but that defense is stupid good.

There are only a couple teams who blanketed our WR’s like the Chiefs did. It’s rare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Honestly, you guys are a couple pieces away from being really good.

For starters, Gabriel Davis was a great pick and will grow going forward to give you guys another consistently good WR.

Get yourselves a legit TE that is better than Knox and a good RB on offense. Get another CB that isn't slow as dogshit to flank White and a DE that brings more consistent pressure.

All easier said than done, but you can probably get a couple of those in a draft.
I'd say they need to focus on winning in the Red Zone. Easiest way is some road grading fatties and a bruising back. Get that and maybe an upgrade at TE, and suddenly Diggs is horrifying in the RZ.

And that ****ing Beasley. I still don't understand why he's good LOL (Sarcasm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Well I give you props. Thought you'd ghost quicker than a Clay date
Savage. But funny.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.