Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 10:20 AM   #78
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Yeah I might agree on Worthy. I could absolutely see his 40 being a disappointment. I like Thrash. I mean man there's LOTS. If we miss on one this year I'd be bummed. I'd probably hope we double dip tbh. Maybe a couple within the first 4 rounds, 1 in the top 2

Worthy hit 21mph on his punt return this week. His 40 might be disappointing, but he is one of the fastest players in CFB with his pads on.

I'm still not sold on us drafting him, but he has really cleaned up his drop issues this year...which gives credence to the theory that his hand injury last year was a significant contributor to his drop issues..

He has the lowest drop% in the Big XII so far this season.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.