Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 12:17 PM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I mean, everything is digital now, so sure, if thats the case, for the physical copy, then fine, but length of the album is inconsequential to me. I would prefer the noise tracks be actual songs. CCT is cool, i dont dislike it, but I just prefer a more fleshed out track.

I am not sure why you are so mega butthurt. I know you have a TOOL inspired username, so your probably some TOOL Stan... I get it.. I am not saying anything negative about the album.. its great, Danny and Maynard are the GOATs, and we are blessed as fans that they are together. They rock, they are my favorite band of all time...

But..

I’m 42. I don’t Stan anything. Hell, I only learned what that means a week ago or so. But no, I’m not some fanboy. Hell, Tool isn’t even my favorite band and the Username isn’t really inspired by them either. I am a fan though, don’t get me wrong.

I don’t really see how I’m being butthurt about it, maybe that’s just the written word. I think your argument is ridiculous, but I’m certainly not hurt by it. If you came in and said you hated the album, I’d be fine with that. If you came in and said you hated the album because of the font that was used, I’d have a problem with that.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli