Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
The filler tracks didn’t even fit on the ****ing CD. So you’re argument is that they should’ve done a double album then.
I mean, everything is digital now, so sure, if thats the case, for the physical copy, then fine, but length of the album is inconsequential to me. I would prefer the noise tracks be actual songs. CCT is cool, i dont dislike it, but I just prefer a more fleshed out track.

I am not sure why you are so mega butthurt. I know you have a TOOL inspired username, so your probably some TOOL Stan... I get it.. I am not saying anything negative about the album.. its great, Danny and Maynard are the GOATs, and we are blessed as fans that they are together. They rock, they are my favorite band of all time...

But..

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.