View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 11:00 PM   #35
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The dogs dont hate the rain: they hate the thunder and lightning they have associated with it.
My dog is not afraid of the thunder nor lightning, so very laid back, so nonchalant. He will not go out into the rain or a heavy sprinkle to go potty, he will hold it until it stops raining or if he just can't, he leaves it all at the front door. If I leave the inside door open and the storm door closed, he lays down besides it and waits for it to stop, then will come get me to let me know, Hurry Up Old Man!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.