View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 05:53 AM   #249
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
There is a place in town that serves these and has always done a wonderful job of it. The owner sold it though and I haven't been back in since. I talked to the guy quite a bit when I'd go in and he told me that he combined Spanish seasoning with Chinese food. I really don't know what he put in there but it was incredible. I stumbled across this nice video. I think I'll make some up this weekend. I don't know what I will end up using for spices. Already I am thinking chipotle powder and chili powder to go with that cayenne pepper. I am pretty sure I can make a better dipping sauce though:

I never really could get behind crab rangoon. I love the meat-filled wontons, but never really cared much for these.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.