View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 07:17 PM   #245
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'll try fresh next time. I use top ingredients (homemade stock, a good dry wine, and the best freshly shredded Parm, and fresh wild mushrooms if I can find them) with this dish because I have found that it makes a huge difference.

Then definitely try fresh, I think you'll be pleased. General rule of thumb is 3x the amount of fresh to dried.

Quality ingredients make such a difference! And with something stock heavy like risotto,, homemade is definitely the way to go.

I'm gonna try this, it really sounds outstanding. Will try to remember to rep you when I get to a real computer.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.