Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 09:12 AM   #1153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm a couple episodes in on Mare of Easttown. I think they did a really good job capturing that towny vibe and the story is good enough to keep me watching, but there's something about Winslet's performance that makes me eye roll at times. I can't quite put my finger on it but it borderlines on terrible at times.
That reminds me, check back after the scene with the grandkid's psychiatrist where she talks about her son.

Not so much the performance itself, but the veins on her forehead are distracting [two vertical above her right eye], and not in an age-lines way, but in a 'how long has she had that' and 'is she at risk for a stroke' way.

Wondering if anyone had seen her facial expression exhibit them before. I'd never seen it, but I haven't seen everything she's done.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.