Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:51 PM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffmeister View Post
The movie Red Dragon (2002) is a remake of this movie. Anthony Hopkins is Lecter, Edward Norton is Peterson's character, and Ralph Fiennes is the villain.

Both are great movies. It's really interesting to watch the same story told from two different eras of film-making. Manhunter is a story set in the 80s and made in the 80s. Red Dragon is the same story set in the 80s, but made in the 00s.
Manhunter is one of my all time favorites. Because of the stylistic differences I found Red Dragon mostly unwatchable, even with Hopkins as Lecter. Odd how it felt like a B movie to me.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.