Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 08:08 AM   #183
MVP

bring out the EPA/ I like it...that's right up therewith building new fence with railroad ties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I haven't read this entire thread but I think you're going about this the hard way.
Dog's destroying your fence? Let your neighbor know they may want to keep their dogs away from the fence because you're going to start spraying all of it with some pesticide and insecticide because of the weeds and bugs. Then start spraying the hell out of it and let them see you spraying it. Spray it a lot. Hell, you could just use water, they don't need to know that.

That's just one idea but things like that will prob get results faster than anything.

Tell him you got ahold of an old bottle of Diazanon and that's what you'll be using.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote