Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #203
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Still wouldn't bend in space unless there is a strong enough gravitational pull. The trajectory and momentum are kept in a vacuum.

Which reminds me... WHY THE **** WERE THERE SPACE BOMBERS DROPPING BOMBS IN ZERO G??? HOW THE **** WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK???

edit: The stupidity of space bombers reminds me of the third act of the first GI JOE movie. They blow up an artic base or something AND THE ****ING ICE STARTS TO SINK!

I heard someone way back saying "NO NO NO, they're magnetic bombs shot out magnetically!" Should have known it was going to hell in a handbasket when Poe started making mom jokes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.