View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:40 AM   #2
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
This was *the* go-to site a few years back for draft prospect game videos - not highlights - but full game videos of specific players. They seemingly had everyone, and I have no clue how they found time to edit all of those tapes.

They couldn't afford the cost to keep it running, I think, and for some reason shut it down.

But last night I stumbled onto, what I believe is, their new version of it. I haven't had a chance to dig in too deep yet to see if this version is everything the old one was, but I wanted to share with y'all.

Here's their drop down menu of the prospects.

Here's their complete Youtube channel.

Enjoy!
I follow some of them on Twitter. Yes, they are very good compared to what you normally see out there.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.