Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 12:30 PM   #27
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Man, I don’t know. Hardy is the only here I’d consider but, the age is a factor. I just can’t come up with anyone that excites me, or who’s time for that roll hasn’t all ready passed.

It doesn’t seem like a good fit but, no one (myself included) thought Damon was going to pull off a character like Bourne. Benedict Cumberbatch? I’m trying to envision and only getting half way there. And even if it were a good fit we run into the age issue as he is already in his 40’s, putting him pretty close to that 50 mark by time his first film debuted. I don’t know. Actors from the UK play Americans all the time, perhaps we’ve reached the point where the opposite needs to happen to increase the size of the talent pool.
Don't forget Henry Cavill
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.