View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 05:48 AM   #101
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Any updates on possible draft picks? I’m hoping there are two can’t miss prospects out there.

Oregon State C Adley Rutschman has separated himself as the best prospect but there is question about whether a team will take him first overall because C play less and have higher injury risk than other position players. In addition to having elite upside defensively, Rutschman has been the top college hitter this year.

Cal 1B Andrew Vaughn has emerged as my personal favorite. He has been a consistent force in college, putting up career numbers that rival/exceed those of recent college superstar bats like Kris Bryant. He has the ability to hit for a high average, with good plate discipline and OBP skills, and plus power. He’s likely limited to 1B as a pro, which might cause the Royals to pass on him.

There are several elite high school prospects jockeying for position at the top, too. Bobby Witt Jr has fallen down rankings a bit due to questions about his hit tool but is still in the mix. CJ Abrams is another name I’ve seen connected to KC. He’s a speedy SS with developing power.

The Orioles have an all-new front office, so it’s hard to predict where they will go.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.