View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:52 AM   #193
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
Yeah I may have exaggerated a bit comparing to Priest Holmes. However we well see just how he does this year. I'm expecting a good year out of him as long as he stays healthy. I can't defend an injury prone player because if your not available to play then your worthless so I'd like to see him go the season without getting hurt. Then also being productive and running and receiving as apart of the passing game. I want him go over 1000 yards from LOS. I think having another back like Jones will help take the work load off of CEH and that will help him stay healthy. Everyone ignores what he accomplished his rookie year before he got his first injury. He had more yards than Priest first year running the ball and Priest didn't play his rookie season. So there is hope for CEH as long as he stays healthy. He should come into camp healthy, he had gall bladder surgery last year and came into camp under his playing weight and It that that contributed to his struggles last year. So if he can play like his rookie year and behind this offensive line he can produce. He also played good in the playoffs but lets ignore that too.

I base liking a guy out of hope that he produces but I can't make it a fact he has to prove himself and as a Kansas City Chief I'm rooting for him to have success. It's on him to be successful not me. I still don't get the hate for players that were drafted too high and maybe we should have gotten a different guy but CEH is who we will roll with like it or not.

Last edited by Rasputin; 05-20-2022 at 10:57 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.