View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 07:08 AM   #190
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!
Happy to send you a picture of Veach and me if you'd like and you will find it wasn't the Loch Ness Monster.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.