View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 04:58 AM   #8
Veteran

Prayers to you brother. Sepsis is crazy. I had a co worker that wasn’t feel good out of the blue for a couple of days, she went to the Dr and just died there from Sepsis. Then same thing happened to my cousin out of the blue, I guess she caught it just in time like you, she was on her death bed for a long time but finally pulled through and she’s just fine now.
Godspeed!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.