View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:36 AM   #1587
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If I was an Indians fan i would be incensed.

Yeah, they’ve had a good run. But they never pushed in for the pieces to win it, and they have gone into a perpetual reload mode the past two years. Pussy shit.

Re: Padres they’ve made all these moves exclusively from depth perspectives. It’s impressive work.

And the pieces they’ve acquired haven’t been rentals for this year only. Clevinger gives them a frontline guy to pair with Paddack and Gore and Luis Patino loving forward. They’re loaded to the gills with talent and will be the Dodgers main competitor for a long time.
The Indians took quantity over quality, the best pieces in that deal are Quantrill and Cantillo in the sense the Indians have shown they can work with pitchers...and I like Arias as a prospect but he was completely blocked and never gonna play in SD.

The Pads have 4 elite prospects and moved none of them, they moved their most divisive top 10 guy and the rest of them are fringe top 100 guys which also makes them sit on that fringe in the Padres rankings...

If you told me they would bolster their pen, fix their attrocius catching situation and land an ace pitcher and the biggest thing they'd give up is Taylor Trammel, I'd have probably laughed in your face.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.