View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 09:22 AM   #1581
Black Bob's daddy

Padres getting Mike Clevinger. How the hell do the Indians find so many pitchers that they can afford to part with someone like Clevinger? He'd be the ace of our staff. I'm crossing my fingers we finally have something among the group of guys like Singer, Bubic, Kowar, Lynch, Lacy, Keller, and some of the younger guys.

I also hope we finally can have a steady stream of 1-2 guys coming up each year. For one, we don't have all of our prospects on the same timeline and all leaving at once like we did the last time around. Also, in 3-4 years we might have the luxury of trading someone like Singer or Bubic to keep the pipeline flowing.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.