View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 01:29 PM   #2498
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So i bought Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for my wife and she spent hours and hours on it, so i picked up a 2nd a copy for myself last night.

Again, i'm new to the Borderlands Franchise:

Thus far (only 8 levels in) I find the writing and theme to be hilarious. "Tiny Tina" is a bit of a breath of fresh air. The game is silly, and i find that refreshing. Thus far the zones have been unique and creative and my wife and i are having a blast blasting through foes and missions.

My only complaint, and it almost made me rage last night, was their bullshit ass servers. The "SHiFT" servers are trash. Initially, it showed both my wife and I as "Offline" even though we clearly werent.

I tried the LAN work around and the game couldn't detect my LAN server. After fiddling with the LAN shit, the SHiFT servers finally started working and we were finally able to get into Mulitplayer Co-Op. Really ****ing frustrating.
As Imon said earlier, you really need to check out Borderlands 2....especially if you're enjoying Tina.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote