View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 02:14 PM   #18
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I purchased all of those box sets (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Frosty 1 & 2, etc.) for my kids a few years back and what's always struck me as odd is that CBS airs the non-remastered Peanuts versions, where it's all noisy and dull looking.

To be honest, I never really "got" Peanuts. I love the Vince Guaraldi Trio but the animation is nothing special and most of the characters are all pretty much assholes, save for Charlie.
I think it's more the nostalgia aspect for us. All the prior years we would make a family "event" out of all the specials coming on. Make popcorn, cookies, cocoa, etc. and watch it on regular TV so we had to sit through the commercials like when we were kids.

I 100% agree with you on the quality...it completely blows on TV and the Peanuts were never my favorites.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.