View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 07:22 AM   #204
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
Marcellus, you've been on Bell's case in a few different threads lately....and I TOTALLY agree with you.

Whenever there is something noteworthy to say about Bell, it seems that it's due to something that he's done wrong. I swear that the guy hasn't made a "good" play all year. Heck, in that blocked field goal play, I don't think he made contact with ANYONE!

I can't imagine that he'll be with the team next year.
I don't understand why he's still on the team THIS year? Cut him, and bring Fortson up from PS.

What happened to Yeldor?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.