View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:01 AM   #567
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm not sure Buffalo has a real need here but this is a good football player who I'm probably overdrafting but who will almost certainly have a 5-6 year NFL career if nothing else as a special teams ace. If Milano's leg doensn't bounce back he's a good Will prospect and if he can add a little more weight or core strength he could actually be a 3-down Mike.

The Buffalo Bills select a guy I'd love to see the Chiefs take in the 5th but who almost certainly wouldn't make it that far:

Blake Cashman, LB - Minnesota
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.