Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 05:44 PM   #2541
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Deer are my number 1 scare on motorcycles. I ride primarily gravel roads so my eyes are always on the ditch and near waterways. I have hit one fawn and have had many close calls.
What's worse? Texting females or deer?
Texting females are at least predictable, deer not so much.
Well he did see it in the ditch and, as is always the case, the deer decides to cross the road instead of just turn and run on the side of the road they're already on. I guess that's why we shoot them during hunting season, they're idiots!

But I'm just glad he did everything he was taught in his class and by me. It worked. And had he t-boned the deer, it still would have been better than going in the ditch or laying it down.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.