Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 08:28 AM   #2539
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
BUSY weekend. Saturday at the lake doing the SCUBA thing, today I took the son on a rather long ride. Many great things. He even had his first encounter with a deer that jumped out in front of his. After doing everything correctly he needed to process what happened, but it won't be the last time. He did well, I'm proud of him.
Deer are my number 1 scare on motorcycles. I ride primarily gravel roads so my eyes are always on the ditch and near waterways. I have hit one fawn and have had many close calls.
What's worse? Texting females or deer?
Texting females are at least predictable, deer not so much.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote