View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 06:13 AM   #10787
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

Your entire analysis is trite and stale and based on basic web searches that - according to you - are "easy to find."
It's not my analysis, you act like I came up with this whole thing. It's already went from under $5 to almost $80 in less than 6 months. But yeah, you're right...there's nothing to it at all. All of the information out there is made up and the millions of backers are being duped. The $3+ BILLION shorts have lost on AMC alone as reported by multiple news outlets is fake news. I'm done arguing about it, I honestly give zero ****s what you think you know.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.