View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 10:11 PM   #10786
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I met a guy at a commodity conference in I think 09 that was pretty in depth on monetary policy. At lunch this dude this dude that was selling a newsletter singing the virtues of buying gold and this customer of his. The customer told me he sold his combine and put it all in gold. Soybeans won't matter much come midsummer....

I was like uhhhh...wut. I couldn't get out of there quick enough. I was enjoying the conversation up until then, but immediately discredited everything he said, and wanted nothing to do with wackadoo bean farmer.

Soybeans still mattered midsummer.
It's amazing that society actually does work. It's why I discount all of the conspiracy stuff*. There are really very few people in the world who actually want to destroy society, and a whole lot of people who are interested in keeping it on track.

*Except the aliens. That stuff's real.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.