Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 02:21 AM   #178
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.
ya there's really no games that I know of coming out any time soon that I'd be interested in. I tend to just stick with a couple of long term MMO type games, not into the exclusives at all. My accounts are already on the playstation and you can't just have your accounts if you decide to build a PC, you'd have to start over and buy anything you've bought for the game again. When Rust comes to console, I'm going to be all over that but that's the only thing that I know of that I'll be interested in.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.