Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 11:27 PM   #177
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.