Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 08:42 PM   #167
YOU take YOUR seat

I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.