View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 12:24 AM   #90
Veteran

On Friday, I have to see the colon doc again. Maybe he will be setting up my next CT scan. He has talked about surgery a bit, but not anything too specific as far as dates go. I will remind him I am going to Denmark on May 4th, so if he does want to hack on me, it better be no later than March. I want to be fully recovered before I go so I can get back in shape and build strength. I do a lot of walking over there and when I am in Løkken, I have to drag my suitcase and carry-on about a quarter mile or more to the apartment from the bus top and vice versa. I don't want to have to stop every 50 feet or so and catch my breath like I am some brokedick old fart.

I was told that before my next treatment in 2 weeks, they will test me by having me pick up coins and not drop them, which is what happens when the nerve damage and cold sensitivity are getting to be too much. So far, I've done fine the two times she had me pick up coins. Also, I walk down the hall and back. If my feet are numb and tingly, I'd walk funny or stumble or even fall. I told them I used to be a martial artist and assistant instructor, so it's hard for me to fall down on accident. I shift my weight instinctively and don't fall. That isn't to say I've nearly fallen, though. I just walk slower when my feet feel all tingly and like there are needles in them.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.