View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 02:28 PM   #79
Veteran

As my trip to Denmark approaches, I have been planning various things and I always make a DVD of my trips, and film an intro page stating stuff like "Denmark 2014: My Tenth Trip in Ten Years" with a hand drawn Danish flag and whatever else I fancy to put on there. I play some tunes, without a shred of permission, as well. Since last year was my 10th trip in ten years, I chose two songs that mention ten years in the lyrics for the intro music and the ending. I went with Ramble On and Ten Years Gone by Led Zeppelin.

I asked two of my lady friends if they thought it would be in poor taste if I went with Zeppelin's In My Time of Dying for the intro and one of them said yes and said she was about to scold me and the other called me a turd! Ah, wimmens, you need to lighten up a bit!

I am actually thinking of Zeppelin's Bring it On Home for the intro and Sabbath's Hard Road for the ending.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.