Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I tend to agree. Had he gone the route of making it look like something most of us drive these days, he might of hit one out of the park. If it can tow a boat, carry some lumber or mulch, and make it through the woods during deer season, and go 300-400 miles between charges, a hell of a lot of consumers in the 14-18mpg "F150/1500" crowd would probably be all over it.

But yeah, it filling the roles that the F250/2500 "farm" crowd does seems like a huge leap.
Eh, I don't know, I think it said it had an air suspension and electric can produce torque far more efficiently than gas or diesel, braking shouldn't be a problem with an electric, as long as the frame and lugbolts and shit can hold itself together (/not an engineer), it makes good sense for a pickup. I can't make the leap for tractors, but I can get there on pickups.

At least mine, that I run in the garage at night, and 75% no payload except 700 lb or so of tools and a compressor.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.