Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 12:13 PM   #20
Supporter

The biggest issue I can see with Phase 4 is keeping the audience interested in characters introduced in Shang-Chi, The Eternals, Captain Marvel 2, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk and Moon Knight.

Captain Marvel, outside of the Skrulls, was very meh. I am very much looking forward to Moon Knight and Secret Invasion but have little interest in Kate Bishop and the other “Young” superheroes planned.

Tom Holland isn’t signed beyond No Way Home, which is disappointing. I don’t know if that’s planned because they’re moving forward with another version of Spider-Man but if so, it’s going to be a tough sell for me because Holland was absolutely pitch-perfect as Peter Parker.

Captain America 4 is a hard no for me in theaters.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote