Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 05:51 PM   #17
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Damn, I figured that you would have seen that in theaters when it opened up as much as you are into Marvel and the movie industry. I saw it in theaters on the Thursday before opening night and again at downtown Disney the next night. It was just as crazy as all those YouTube videos. It’s hard to imagine that they will ever be able to build a story with that much hype again.
If they can pull off X-Men correctly they can. They just need to not Hugh Jackman the franchise. And stay away from dark Phoenix. Keep that shit shelved forever. Hated it the cartoon, and both movies.

Shit. I don't think majority fans need a intro movie either. Give them highlights in other movies and go.

And do the sentinels correctly.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.