Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 05:47 PM   #16
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
We saw both. Infinity War and Endgame both were amazing for very different reasons. Infinity War....the entire theater sat silent when everyone started turning to dust. You could tell that most of the audience had no clue that shit was about to go down.

Endgame? Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Shit broke out in applause and screams when Steve held Mjolnir for the first time and then again for Avengers Assemble. It was crazy.

The only thing I’ve seen rival it in experiences was watching the first Jackass in theaters. It was non stop talking and laughing that made the experience great.
I have seen every movie in theatre. For me the best fan moment was avengers assembling through the portals. Tied with cap and the moljnir.

I have a feeling we will see alt reality cap and Tony. We need them for avengers vs X-Men.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.