View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 09:06 AM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
This

just check zillow.com

what you think its worth doesnt matter. what the sellers appraiser thinks its worth will determine how much money a buyer can borrow
Yes, zillow is useful but it is not perfect. And my point was that I did a refi 5 years ago. There was an appraisal done then. They used comps for that appraisal then as well as doing a thorough inspection of the home. Since then, the home has gotten some things fixed and/or upgraded. So why wouldn't the home be more valuable than even that appraisal? But my agent gave me a suggestion on a price to list it which is about 7% lower than that appraisal. It just doesn't make sense to me. But like Rod said, my home is more unique and it's a little difficult to find a home that is similar. It's old and back in those days they didn't do cookie cutter houses.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.